For those of you looking for an Ethanol Content Analyzer (ECA), this is a pretty solid option at less than half the cost of the Zeitronix and Fuel-It units. This is a great way to understand what your ethanol percentage of your fuel tank. Whether you're running E85 or blended E60/E70, this is the best way to monitor ethanol content.
Here is what you need:
- GM Fuel Composition Sensor: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01I352JVQ/
- Str8shot's ECA
- Here is his post on N54tech: http://www.n54tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32356
- Purchase from Str8shot by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fuel Line Fittings: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E323JO/
- A couple zip ties and wiring plugs/crimps to hold everything in place..
Total cost for the ECA/Sensor/Etc was ~$100
Here is what everything looks like: