APR Front Sway Bar End Links (Ball Joint) - MQB MK7 / 8V /8S
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
APR Product Description
APR’s Roll-Control Front Stabilizer Bar End Links improve handling and response through the use of replaceable and swappable spherical bearings, intended for race use, and our ball joints, intended for street use. The end links offer a great range of adjustability in both connection geometry and height, allowing elimination of pre-loading and correction of stabilizer bar geometry. This is a necessary upgrade when altering the factory suspension components to allow correct operation and maximum performance.
- Ultra-wide adjustability range: 255mm to 340mm vs 335mm stock
- CNC-machined billet-aluminum center rods with three large set points
- Stainless-steel, high-misalignment linkages with up to 70° on each links vs 65° stock
- Designed for street use (Less NVH)
- Balanced load distribution via high sphericity balls
- Ultra-durable POM seats for low friction and high wear resistance
- Ball pins polished to a mirror finish
- Clip fastened boot design that reduces contamination with a high performance grease within
- Replaceable and swappable between spherical and ball joints rod ends on the same link
- Left hand and right hand threaded rod ends for easy turnbuckle-style length adjustments
- Zinc-plated and stainless-steel hardware for durability
APR's core philosophy of Innovation, Integrity, and Excellence aligns perfectly with E1 Motorsports core values. Our shared commitment to provide the highest quality and most highly engineered aftermarket performance products available for Porsche, Audi and Volkswagen vehicles.