The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB Dogbone Mount Insert for MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R, 8V Audi A3/S3/RS3 & MkIII Audi TT/TTS/TTRS is designed to fill the large void in the factory dogbone mount, and limit drivetrain movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing excessive additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin.
By filling the void in the factory mount, this insert eliminates the associated slop to ensure that you experience crisper shifts and a smoother driving experience. Unlike polyurethane insert options on the market, this billet aluminum part will not pack and wear over time and guarantees long-lasting performance.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Void In Factory Transmission Mount
- Drastically Reduces Transmission Movement During Shifting & Deceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation Takes Minutes!
- Lifetime Warranty for Original Purchaser
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB Dogbone Mount Insert
Note: Some Mk7 GTI & Golf R models are equipped with a different factory dogbone mount. To ensure fitment on your vehicle, please use the picture above to verify the mount you have, then select the Version 1 or Version 2 insert before adding the item to your cart.