The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle’s looks, sound, and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through satin-finished mufflers are configurable to your desire, smoothing the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions, rasp or drone. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. A cast 3” to dual 2.5” rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Finally, removable 4" satin-finished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.
Check out the optional APR MK7/MK7.5 Front Muffler (Resonator) for a more refined exhaust note.
- Includes Polished 4" slash-cut exhaust tips (removable)
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to dual 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to dual 2.5" splitter
- Brushed-finished mufflers with optional easy-change center unit for sound customization
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Direct fit to the OEM and APR downpipe exhaust systems with the included link and reducer pipes
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- Lighter weight, in all configurations, compared to stock
- Designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in-house
- Easy to install
- Limited lifetime warranty
Looking for other exhaust tip options? Check out the optional APR Brushed 4" slash-cut exhaust tips.