ARMYTRIX Stainless Steel Valvetronic Catback Exhaust System Quad Carbon Tips Audi TT | TTS Quattro MK2 8J 4WD 07-14
0% Financing with Affirm |
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Low Prices. Price match guarantee
Guaranteed Fitment. Always the correct part
In-House Experts. We know our products
Superior Selection. Extensive catalog
Armytrix Product DescriptionEnhance your Audi TT by adding the Armytrix Super Sport Stainless Steel Exhaust System. This system will increase power, reduce weight, and improve sound. This precision-made performance system delivers more power, especially in the low and mid rev range, the effect on the sound is significant, adding a deep resonant sporty sound, but at the same time neutralizes the annoying frequencies in the most critical rpm range. Complete the look with a set of four sporty chrome polished silver tailpipes. Armytrix exhaust systems differ from other brand' exhaust systems with their unique "Throttle Pedal Sensor and Engine RPM Signal Auto Functions". Through this system Armytrix offers car owners a better launch-start without losing backpressure by automatically closing the valves at low rpm. When your car is driving at high speeds, the valves will automatically open to increase air flow for better performance (hp & torque gained) and sound. Car owners can set their own timing for valves to automatically open and close by engine rpm and how deep they press the gas pedal. It' a new innovative system that brings your car to a different level. With the Armytrix you are not getting just an exhaust system, you are getting a driving system unlike any you have experienced before. When car owners turn on the race mode (valves opened), the gas goes through the section of straight pipes. This is where you get the incredible race sound and performance gain. In full throttle and it' straight pipe all the way, which means you will be expecting the LOUDEST sound performance you' ever hear! Includes:
- De-Drone Mid Pipe
- Valvetronic Mufflers
- Tail Pipe
- Remote Control Module
- Stainless Steel
- Quad Carbon Tips
- 3 Mode Valve System to control exhaust sound
- Horse Power Increase: 17 HP
- Torque Increase: 25 Torque
- View Install Instructions Here.
- Audi TTS MK2 Quattro 8J 2.0L TFSI 08-14
- Audi TT MK2 8J 2.0L TFSI 4WD 07-14
- Audi TT MK2 8J 1.8L TFSI 4WD 07-14
- The muffler with quad tips is only compatible with the S-line quad rear diffuser
- Images are for representation only. Actual Product may vary.
- Armytrix wireless valvetronic wiring is a plug-and-play system, no cutting, alteration or damage will be done to the factory settings.