AWE S550 Ford Mustang GT Exhaust System (2018+)
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Low Prices. Price match guarantee
Guaranteed Fitment. Always the correct part
In-House Experts. We know our products
Superior Selection. Extensive catalog
AWE Tuning Product Description26 years of performance engineering leveraged to create the finest line up of performance hardware for America's favorite steed. Unlocking the Coyote. Presenting the AWE Performance Exhaust Suite for the 2018 Ford S550 Mustang GT!
- No compromises: all the muscle with zero drone
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (as seen on the "15-17’ GT)
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology
- Precision-engineered H-pipe for rasp-free muscle tone
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from 3" U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065"-wall T304L stainless steel
- 4" double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Breakdown of the System Options
Touring Edition Exhaust
Cat-back: A direct bolt-on, straight through design, the Touring Edition Exhaust is a full 3" diameter exhaust featuring two bullet style resonators and an H-pipe that brings out a smooth muscle tone with no drone throughout the entire range… all of the time, thanks to AWE’s 180 Technology.
Sound Perfection: 180 Technology by AWE.
As exhaust gases exit the Mustang GT’s 5.0L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
Track Edition Exhaust
Cat-back: If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, including the H-pipe and 3" diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology. The result? Completely raw wake-the-dead level muscle.
Note: These versions are known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, these particular versions cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Tip Options: All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 4" slash-cut chrome silver tips.
- 4" slash-cut diamond black tips.
Download Installation Instructions:
AWE S550 Mustang GT Touring and Track Edition Cat-Back Exhaust Installation Instructions
AWE part numbers: 3020-42064, 3020-43072, 3015-42102, 3015-43106, 1310-11022
We Also Recommend
AWE Touring Edition Exhaust w/ Chrome Silver Tips (90mm) - Audi S4 3.0T 09-16
Sale price $1,49500 $1,495.00
AWE AirGate Carbon Intake w/o Lid - Audi B9 S4 / S5 / RS4 / RS5
Sale price $79900 $799.00