AWE Track Edition Exhaust w/ Chrome Tips - Audi C7 / C7.5 S6
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
AWE Tuning Product Description
For those who like to take it up a notch‰Û_ and leave it there. The Track Edition Exhaust takes the engineered design of the Touring Edition Exhaust and replaces the AWE Tuning 180 Technologyå¨ resonators with straight pipe sections, delivering an even bigger dose of 4.0T attitude. This system is known to get rowdy in the mid-range, and may be a bit much for many. For that reason, this system can‰۪t be returned due to sound (this system‰۪s about commitment).
Track Edition Exhaust notes: As mentioned above this system can‰۪t be returned or exchanged based upon volume preference.åÊ
- Available as the sophisticated Touring Edition with 180 Technologyå¨ or the disobedient Track Edition
- Engineered, developed, tested, and handmade in-house at AWE Tuning
- Crafted from mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel
- Dyno-proven peak gains of 18 hp and 6 ft-lb of torque at the crank
- Features a direct bolt-on fitment that replaces the factory exhaust and downpipes
- Includes quad 102mm tips
- Fits seamlessly with the existing S6 rear valence
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
AWE Tuning has one vision: To Unlock Performance. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers. AWE state-of-the-art headquarters is located outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world, and specifically on Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Porsche, McLaren, Mercedes.