AWE Audi S3 Sedan Exhaust System
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
AWE Tuning Product Description
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- 200 Cell High Flow EURO 6 compliant HJS Catalyst
- 3" CNC mandrel bent system
- Performance Downpipe available as Resonated or Non-Resonated
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available with 90mm or 102mm double walled adjustable tips, Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Hand crafted from T304 stainless steel
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
First, lets cover the options. We wanted to make sure that the AWE Tuning S3 Exhaust Suite had coverage for all sound goals and price points. Regardless of selection, every AWE Tuning S3 exhaust boasts legendary AWE Tuning sound, performance, quality and fitment.
The Track Edition Exhaust
The lower priced sibling, the Track Edition Exhaust is crafted of the same quality T304 stainless, made in house, and delivers the same power gains as the SwitchPath Exhaust. The difference comes in the removal of AWE Tunings valving system. In other words, this system is the open valves" side of the spectrum, all the time, and will be most pronounced in the mid range. Switchpath works with the factory equipment and Drive Select. It will open and close the exact same way it does stock.
To further hone the tone and performance of your S3, were offering both resonated and non-resonated downpipes as well. Both versions feature our No Check Engine Light Guarantee, Fitment Guarantee, a unique flex-pipe section to isolate engine movement, and offer our Lifetime Warranty on the downpipe (one year on the catalyst).
- Resonated: Slightly louder than the stock S3 downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a sophisticated and distinguished tone.
- Non-Resonated: Removes the resonator for a more aggresive note, much louder than the stock downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a pronounced note.
Both the SwitchPath Exhaust and the Track Edition Exhaust are available with downpipes as a package for savings.
|Audi||8V Sedan S3||2.0T|
AWE Tuning has one vision: To Unlock Performance. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers. AWE state-of-the-art headquarters is located outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world, and specifically on Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Porsche, McLaren, Mercedes.