AWE Exhaust System | Mk3 Focus ST
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
AWE Tuning Product Description
The AWE Mk3 Focus ST Exhaust Suite:
Touring Edition Cat-back Exhaust
The Mk3 Focus ST Touring Edition Exhaust brings it when you’re ready, but is refined and sophisticated for around town cruising. A direct bolt-on, straight-through, drone-free masterpiece. Available as resonated or non-resonated, the Touring Edition Exhaust boasts AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology, producing a drone-free, aggressive tone throughout the entire range.
Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The rowdiest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, minus AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology. All with full 3" diameter configuration.
This version is known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE Tuning 180 Technology.As exhaust gases exit the ST’s 2.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology in the tab above.
- All of the hot hatch tone with zero drone
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition, or unleashed Track Edition
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, in the U.S.A
- Max gains of 7 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (Touring and Track Editions)
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology
- Touring Edition available as resonated and non-resonated
- Handcrafted out of 3" U.S.-sourced .068" wall T304L stainless steel
- 4" double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
AWE Part Numbers: 3020-32034, 3020-33036, 3015-32092, 3015-33092, 3020-32038, 3020-33040
AWE Tuning has one vision: To Unlock Performance. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers. AWE state-of-the-art headquarters is located outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world, and specifically on Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Porsche, McLaren, Mercedes.