AWE SwitchPath Exhaust - Audi 8V RS3 | 2.5T
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
AWE Tuning Product Description
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house at AWE
- Peak gains of 31 hp and 9 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as valved SwitchPath™ or more unleashed Track Edition
- Diamond black 180mm RS-style tips come standard
- Performance mid pipes available separately
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent 3” and 2.5” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Perfect fitment, guaranteed
- Features the AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finish)
First, lets cover the options. We wanted to make sure that the AWE Tuning RS3 Exhaust Suite had coverage for all sound goals and price points. Regardless of selection, every AWE Tuning RS3 exhaust boasts legendary AWE Tuning sound, performance, quality and fitment.
The Track Edition Exhaust
The lower priced sibling, the Track Edition Exhaust is crafted of the same quality T304 stainless, made in house, and delivers the same power gains as the SwitchPath Exhaust. The difference comes in the removal of AWE Tuning's valving system. In other words, this system is the open valves" side of the spectrum, all the time, and will be most pronounced in the mid range. Switchpath works with the factory equipment and Drive Select. It will open and close the exact same way it does stock.
Part No: 3025-33034 with diamond black tips.
|Audi||8V Sedan RS3||2.5T|
AWE Tuning has one vision: To Unlock Performance. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers. AWE state-of-the-art headquarters is located outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE's elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world, and specifically on Audi, Volkswagen, BMW, Porsche, McLaren, Mercedes.