AWE Touring Edition Exhaust w/ Quad Outlet Diamond Black Tips - Audi C7.5 A7
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
AWE Tuning Product Description
AWE Tuning Audi A7 Touring Edition Exhaust Highlights:
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
- Max gains of 12 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank on stock software
- Crafted from mandrel-bent 2.5" T304 stainless steel
- Full system replaces factory downpipes and exhaust
- Quad tip configuration
- Resonated Downpipes available independently
- Developed, tested, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning.
- Available with Chrome Silver or Diamond Black 4-inch adjustable slash-cut tips
- Featuring No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The AWE Tuning Audi A7 Exhaust with Quad outlet 102mm slash cut tips on each side of the vehicle is designed to work with an S7 rear valance.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology™
The tone that was accomplished for the A7 is due in part to AWE Tuning’s 180 Technology™.
As exhaust gases exit the 3.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology™ equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology in the tab above.
Finish it off:
The AWE Tuning A7 Touring Edition exhaust system is capped off with Chrome Silver or Black Diamond 102mm slash cut tips, featuring the AWE Tuning logo. These tips are double walled to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. Each tip is individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste.
Other things you’ll want to know:
The AWE Tuning A7 Touring Edition Exhaust includes exhaust tips (amount based on configuration selected), all necessary hardware including under chassis brace spacers and hardware, aluminum collars, wrench, Accu-Seal, and T-Bolt clamps.
- Fitment for quad outlet systems require an S7 valance.