Bilstein B14 PSS Coilover Kit - F2X | F3X
Availablity: Only 1 remaining In Stock & Ready for install!
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Low Prices. Price match guarantee
Guaranteed Fitment. Always the correct part
In-House Experts. We know our products
Superior Selection. Extensive catalog
Bilstein Product Description
The Bilstein B14 PSS kit features both coilover and standard monotube gas shocks with performance-level valving, with application specific, progressive rate coil springs. The solid aluminum spring seat and lock nut allows for precise adjustment of the vehicle's lowered ride height from 30mm to 50mm, even while installed. Bilstein's patented Triple-C-Technology coating ensures long-lasting resistance to corrosion. This kit is ideal for the driver looking to set a car's ride height for both looks and improved handling.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Aluminum Spring plates and lock nuts
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technologyfor long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
Bilstein products are backed by an aftermarket lifetime warranty.