Bilstein B16 PSS10 Coilover Kit - F8X M3 | M4 (w/o Electronic Suspension)
Availablity: Only 1 remaining In Stock & Ready for install!
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Low Prices. Price match guarantee
Guaranteed Fitment. Always the correct part
In-House Experts. We know our products
Superior Selection. Extensive catalog
Bilstein Product Description
Inspired but the suspension produced for the track, Bilstein brings the ultimate in high performance suspension tuning to your German vehicle. 10 stage compression and rebound levels allow you to adjust the dampening of your suspension to suit any situation. Threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive spring rate springs to achieve the perfect ride height and center of gravity. Whether it is your weekend track day or your daily commute, adjustments can be made easily with the turn of a knob and the suspension fully installed. This versatility turns your dual-purpose vehicle into the ultimate driving machine.
Take control of your suspension with the pinnacle of performance: Bilstein.
- 9/10 characteristic curve pairs can be selected by adjustment wheel while installed
- Threaded body adjustable range of 20 mm at both axles while installed
- Individual settings ranging from extreme sportiness right up to the highest level of driving comfort
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested by BILSTEIN under motor sports conditions and fine-tuned
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminium alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for thread corrosion resistance
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN mono-tube/Upside-Down technology, made in Germany