Burger Motorsports JB4 - Porsche Macan
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Burger Motorsports Product Description
This plug and play tuner attaches to two easy to access sensors in the engine bay and works with your factory ECU tuning to remap your boost, timing, and fueling for optimal performance and reduced turbo lag. It features a 64mhz processor allowing sensors to be sampled 800 times per second using dedicated 10 bit digital to analog converters, ensuring smooth and powerful performance. Unlike other tuning systems for Porsche it also includes a fully programmable CANbus system, upgradable firmware, and data logging capability.
The default map is 4psi over stock peak and maps can be changed using a BMS data cable or bluetooth adapter.
Installation is very discrete and it quickly removes without a trace when needed. Fuel economy during normal driving is unchanged. Compatible with all driving modes. Made in USA. 5 year warranty.
More info available soon.
JB4 Features and Benefits:
- Power gains of up to 75hp and 75tq to the wheels on a stock vehicle
- Quick Plug & Play Installation
- CANbus integration offering unrivaled tuning features and performance
- Runs as smoothly as stock, this is how your Porsche should have come from the factory
- Compatible with all driving modes
- Fuel economy unchanged during normal driving
- Compatible with JB4 Mobile for smartphone logging, tuning changes, and adjustment
- Ethanol (E85) compatible tuning maps
- Able to read/delete fault codes
- Not VIN locked, can be removed without a trace and resold down the road
- Made in the USA
- Free USA Shipping
- 5 year warranty
Note: Photo used for reference only. Actual product received may vary.
Based in Simi Valley, California, Burger Motorsports is a manufacturer of high quality performance parts including the famous JB4 tuner, a wide range of air intakes, oil catch cans, and beautiful custom exhaust tips.
We Also Recommend
APR Turbo Muffler Delete - MQB 1.8TSI / 2.0TFSI
Milltek Secondary Cat Delete - MQB RS3 / TTRS 2.5TFSI