CTS Driveshaft Removal Tool | 8V RS3 | 8S TTRS | 2.5T
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
CTS Turbo Product Description
Use this tool to safely and effectively remove or install the driveshaft (prop shaft) in your 2017+ Audi RS3 or TTRS.
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Made in Canada
- Threaded to be used with most available slide-hammers (not required)
- Based on Audi factory tool
- Easy to use, save time when working on your car
- Required when removing or installing downpipe on RS3/TT-RS
- For vehicles with slip-fit driveshaft
CTS Turbo makes performance aftermarket parts for late-model Volkswagen, Audi, and BMW models. From cold air intakes, catch can kits, performance exhausts, to turbo kits – the CTS Turbo team of engineers and fabricators is working hard to develop the best performance parts for your car.