Dinan Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust for BMW | F22 | M240i
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Dinan Product Description
Dinan engineers designed the F22 M240i exhaust to improve exhaust flow by reducing back pressure, resulting in increased power output and a great sporty sound that is civilized when you want it to be, and pleasantly aggressive under hard acceleration. Not only is the tone improved but the additional burbles and pops that come with it are simply intoxicating. Dinan also incorporates a Helmholtz chamber design that reduces resonance or "drone" at low RPM.
The system is built to exacting specifications to ensure perfect fit using the factory hangers. It is made from 100% 16 gauge 304 stainless steel and will resist corrosion for years to come. The design features twin 89mm (3.5") polished exhaust tips for a tasteful, high-performance look.
Note: Factory computer-controlled exhaust valve is eliminated.
- +6 HP @ 6600 RPM, +5 lb/ft @ 6600 RPM
- Uses the factory brackets and hangers for a factory-like fitment
- Weight Savings
- Dinan's Tuned Resonance Chamber Technology
- Helmholtz chamber reduces drone
- 100% 304 stainless steel construction
- Dual 89mm (3.5") laser engraved polished stainless steel or black ceramic exhaust tips
Installation Instructions: Dinan F22 M240i Axle-Back Exhaust D660-0067 Instructions
- F22 BMW M240i - B58 3.0L
|BMW||F2X 2 Series||M240i||B58 3.0L|
|BMW||F2X 2 Series||M240i xDrive||B58 3.0L|