Dinan High Capacity Oil Cooler System for BMW | E8X | N55 | 135i
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Dinan Product Description
BMW E82 / E88 1-Series come from the factory with an auxiliary radiator smaller than a half sheet of paper. It will do little to keep the "limp mode" or heat soak away during a track day.
The Dinan High Capacity Oil Cooler provides literally twice the volume of the stock unit, as well as 414 sq./in. of cooling tube vs. 112.5, and that's really just the beginning. Nicely integrated inlet ducting provides greater airflow efficiency and the ventilation of air to the fender well has also been improved with a larger outlet. The system mounts neatly in the stock location and includes lightweight convoluted PTFE hoses with polyester outer braid fitted with race-quality fittings.
The results of the oil cooler upgrade are quite significant, with the temperature gauge holding steady even under high load/high boost scenarios. And for those of you who track their cars, even occasionally, the Dinan oil cooler is a must.
- Keeps you, and your engine, running faster, longer!
- Avoid going into limp mode during high performance driving
- Over twice the volume over the stock unit
- Increased surface area
- Larger inlets and outlets providing more airflow
- Includes upgraded hoses and race-style fittings
- Total Volume Stock: 9.5 oz. / Total Volume Dinan: 19 oz.
- Stock Surface Area: 45 sq./in. / Dinan Surface Area: 67.5 sq./in.
- Stock Cooling Tubes: 10 / Dinan Cooling Tubes: 23
- Stock Tube Length: 90 in. / Dinan Tube Length: 207 in.
- Stock Tube Area: 112.5 sq./in. / Dinan Tube Area: 414 sq./in.
Installation Instructions: Dinan E8X N55 135i Oil Cooler R570-0821 Instructions
E82 / E88 BMW 135i - N55 3.0L
|BMW||E8X 1 Series||135i||N55 3.0L|
We Also Recommend
AWE BMW F3X N20 | N26 328i | 428i Touring Edition Exhaust