Dinan High Capacity Oil Cooler System for BMW | E92 | E93 | 335is
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Dinan Product Description
BMW 335is comes from the factory with an auxiliary radiator smaller than a half sheet of paper. It will do little to keep the "limp mode" or heat soak away during a track day.
For those who drive the cars in a spirited fashion on a regular basis, this issue is even more pronounced. While this is certainly a concern in stock form, it becomes even more of an issue when you consider increasing boost pressure, which in addition to added power output also generates more heat. And when you back your products with matching new car warranty coverage, including consequential damages, you tend to be a bit more concerned about the real world ramifications of increased turbo boost pressure on the car as a whole. Recognizing the significance of this issue, Dinan set out to develop a more efficient heat exchanger, ultimately in the form of a High Capacity Oil Cooler.
Two complete systems have been developed, one for vehicles that weren't equipped with a factory oil cooler and the other as an upgrade for the stock unit. Now every 335 driver has the opportunity to lower operating temperatures significantly, providing peace of mind as well as avoiding that notorious "limp" mode when things get simply too hot. The Dinan High Capacity Oil Cooler provides literally twice the volume of the stock unit, as well as 414 sq./in. of cooling tube vs. 112.5, and that's really just the beginning. Nicely integrated inlet ducting provides greater airflow efficiency and the ventilation of air to the fender well has also been improved with a larger outlet. The system mounts neatly in the stock location and includes lightweight convoluted PTFE hoses with polyester outer braid fitted with race-quality fittings.
- Keeps you, and your engine, running faster, longer!
- Avoid going into limp mode during high performance driving
- Over twice the volume over the stock unit
- Increased surface area
- Larger inlets and outlets providing more airflow
- Includes upgraded hoses and race-style fittings
- Total Volume Stock: 9.5 oz. / Total Volume Dinan: 19 oz.
- Stock Surface Area: 45 sq./in. / Dinan Surface Area: 67.5 sq./in.
- Stock Cooling Tubes: 10 / Dinan Cooling Tubes: 23
- Stock Tube Length: 90 in. / Dinan Tube Length: 207 in.
- Stock Tube Area: 112.5 sq./in. / Dinan Tube Area: 414 sq./in.
Installation Instructions: Dinan E9X 335is Oil Cooler R570-0923 Instructions
E92 / E93 BMW 335is - N54 3.0L
|BMW||E9X 3 Series||335is||N54 3.0L|
We Also Recommend
AWE BMW F3X N20 | N26 328i | 428i Touring Edition Exhaust