Dinan High Performance Coilover System - E9X M3 (EDC)
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Dinan Product Description
For the enthusiast that needs adjustable ride height the Dinan Coil-Over Suspension is for you. Dinan's design keeps the factory Electronic Damper Control shocks in place and creates threaded collars to allow the user to change the ride height. Dinan’s provides Beehive shaped front springs and low profile camber plates with progressive bump stops that allow the car to be lowered up to an 1" and still maintain stock suspension travel. Dinan Quiet Design Camber plates make it the quietest coil-over suspension on the market. Suspension packers are included to fine tune handling and comfort by changing the clearance of the progressive bump-stops, somethonaling no respectable race car is without. Camber is easy to adjust due to the slotted front mounts and is adjustable between -1.2 to -3.2 degrees. Strut mounts are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, and are designed with heavy-duty rubber and barrel shaped Delran internal components for superior performance and quiet operation, compared to noisy spherical bearing style mounts. All components are compatible with 2.50" I.D. racing springs for convenient adjustment.
Notes: RACING ONLY PRODUCT
Installation Instructions: Dinan E9X M3 Coilover R190-9134 Installation
- Quietest Coil over kit on the market so you can live with it every day.
- Beehive shaped front spring and low profile camber plates to maintain full suspension travel with up to one inch of lowering.
- Threaded collars allow easy front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Included suspension packers allow adjustment of bump-stop clearance to fine-tune handling and comfort.
- Dinan-spec progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- System comes with adjustable camber plates allowing easy camber adjustment between -1.2° and -3.2°.
- Camber plates are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, and are designed with heavy-duty rubber and barrel shaped Delrin internal components for superior performance and quiet operation, compared to noisy spherical bearing mounts.
- Front & rear Dinan components are compatible with 2.50" I.D. racing springs.
- Compatible with BMW EDC and non EDC shocks.
|BMW||E9X 3 Series||M3||S65 4.0L|
We Also Recommend
Akrapovic Evolution Link pipe set (Titanium) - BMW M2 COMPETITION / M2 CS (F87N) - OPF/GPF 2018