Dinan High Performance Coilover System - VW MK7 Golf 1.8T (50mm & Multi-Link)
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Dinan Product Description
Dinan’s adjustable coil-over suspension system is a quality entry level kit designed to satiate the dizzying possibilities of drops and aesthetics the consumer is looking for, while also providing improved performance. With a noticeable reduction in body roll in addition to a reduction in dive under braking and squat under acceleration the vehicle will perform better to go along with its improved stance. Dinan’s design implements threaded collars to allow the user to change the ride height and utilizes shorter bodied, custom valved, struts/shocks to maximize the lowering potential. The springs combined with progressive bump stops, struts and shocks increase travel and allow the car to be lowered aggressively to the owner’s desire, however, a 3/4" drop in the front and rear is recommended to retain a civilized ride.
While aimed at being a cost effective solution the quality of the components is not indicative of the stellar price point. With heavy duty struts, twin tubed Dinan specific custom valved shocks with hardened chrome piston rods, and shot peened springs, the moving parts are designed for long lasting durability. You can rest assured that the Dinan suspension will perform superbly just like the day it was installed for many miles thus making the value proposition second to none.
Note: Compatible with: 2015-17 VW Golf (MK7; w/ 50mm housing & multi-link rear suspension), 2015-16 VW e-Golf (MK7). NOT for vehicles equipped with EDC (Electronic Dampening Control).
Installation Instructions: Dinan Mk7 Golf 1.8T Coilover D190-4213 Installation
- Threaded collars allow easy and precise front & rear vehicle height adjustments.
- Extensive lowering is possible depending on available tire and chassis clearance (Up to 2" in the front and 2.1" in the rear) but a 3/4" drop in front and rear is recommended to maintain a civilized ride.
- Spring rates are 10-13% stiffer than stock: 204 lb/in (front), 270 lb/in (rear).
- Progressive bump stops improve ride quality at lowered ride heights.
- Noticeable reduction in body roll.
- Heavy duty zinc plated strut housings for superb corrosion resistance.
- Twin tube, gas charged, shock design with Dinan specific custom valving.
- Hardened chrome piston rods for lasting durability.
We Also Recommend
APR Charge Pipes Turbo Outlet & Throttle Body - MQB 1.8TSI / 2.0TFSI