Dinan Performance Intercooler for BMW | E9X | N54/N55
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Dinan Product Description
When modifying the car and increasing boost, installing an upgraded intercooler is essential to keep the engine computer from restraining boost as temperatures climb. The stock air-air intercooler is quickly overcome with heat and can't keep the intake air cool enough. If it's too hot the engine computer will reduce power to safer levels. A Dinan intercooler is much larger than stock, providing more surface area for cooling air to pass through. Even heat soak at low speeds is reduced, making this a worthwhile addition even for stock or mildly tuned engines. The E9X 335i Dinan intercooler is 93% larger than stock but is a direct replacement with only minor trimming of plastic under trays required for installation. The factory charge piping in and out of the intercooler is re-used.
Note 1: E92/E93 335is - Does not fit vehicles equipped w/ Active Cruise Control.
Note 2: E90 335i - Does not fit vehicles with ACC. For use with both Standard or M-Tech Bumper.
Note 3: E92/E93 335i - Standard Bumper. Does not fit vehicles with ACC.
Installation Instructions: Dinan E9X 3-Series N54/N55 Intercooler D330-0015 Installation
- Used in conjunction with Stage 2 Performance Engine Software, the intercooler produces an additional 5 horsepower as well as more consistent performance under varying driving conditions.
- Face area larger than the stock intercooler setup for maximum cooling efficiency to deter heat soak - 93% increase in total volume
- Charge Air Pressure drop: 0.7 PSI (25% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature drop: 155Â? F (11% improvement over stock)
- Charge Air Temperature / Ambient Temperature Delta: 18Â? F @ 6250 RPM (60% improvement over stock)
2011 E90 BMW 335i 335xi - Sedan (N55 engine) 2007-2010 E92 BMW 335i 335is 335xi - Coupe (N54 engine) 2007-2010 E93 BMW 335i 335is - Convertible (N54 engine)
|BMW||E9X 3 Series||335is||N54 3.0L|
|BMW||E9X 3 Series||335i||N54 3.0L (2007-2009)|
|BMW||E9X 3 Series||335xi||N54 3.0L (2007-2009)|
|BMW||E9X 3 Series||335i||N55 3.0L (2010-2012)|
|BMW||E9X 3 Series||335xi||N55 3.0L (2010-2012)|