Function and Form Type 1 Coilovers 5C · B6 · B7 · MK5 · MK6 · 1K · 1B
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Function and Form Product Description
Function and Form Type 1 Coilovers are full bodied coil-overs, with simplicity in mind. They have set the dampening characteristics for you, and also chose less aggressive spring rates to match the fixed dampening. But what remains is the durability, quality, smooth ride, and lowering characteristics that Function and Form is known for!
Continuing with their belief that quality can be affordable, they have priced the Type One suspension to fit the financially conscious tuner’s budget. We highly recommend the Function and Form Type 1 Coilover line for anybody that wants to enjoy performance, quality and great looks in a simplistic way.
Install, adjust your height and you are good to go! Function and Form stands behind their product quality, making their coilover line up some of the highest quality product line-up at the price point!
- Pre-Tuned Dampening from Factory
- Pre-Load and Ride-Height adjustable separately
- 8K Front Spring Rate & 6K Rear Spring Rate
- Lower Mounts Constructed of Durable Steel
- Heat Resistant Lubrication for extreme Operating Conditions
- Dual Tube Shock Design
- Double Wishbone Piston Size 43mm
- McPherson Strut Piston Size 50mm
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Function and Form Type 1 Coilovers