HPA High Pressure Fuel Pump MQB
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
HPA Product Description
The EA888 Gen3’s OEM maximum operating pressure is 200 bar (~2900 PSI). For stock turbo applications, this is adequate. With increased power demands and larger turbo applications, the fuel system is pushed to its limits to provide the requested fuel mass.
With HPA’s high pressure fuel pump, your tuner has the capability to increase fuel pressure levels to beyond 240 bar (~3480 PSI)!
HPA uses brand-new OEM Hitachi units with custom internal components. All components are precision machined and then Diamond-Like Carbon coated for the highest level of reliability.
- OEM HPFP Maximum 200 bar (2900 PSI)
- HPA HPFP Tested Reliably Over 240 Bar (3480 PSI)
- Crucial Upgrade for All Stage 3 Cars
- Increased Fuel Flow Rates = More Reliability
- Upgraded Brand New OEM Units
- Bolt-On Installation Perfect for DIY (No need for special tools/equipment)
- HPA High Pressure Fuel Pump