IE Audi RS3/TTRS 2.5T Performance Tune (2017+)
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Integrated Engineering Product DescriptionIE (2017+) RS3 / TTRS 2.5T PERFORMANCE TUNE
IE’s Performance Tune for RS3 packs a punch both in performance gains and in additional features. The end result is not only high performing software but a performance solution that does it safely! IE’s calibration engineers have taken several steps to ensure the smooth and safe operation by maintaining factory safety limits, or “fail safes”, resulting in reliability. As a final step, the software has been calibrated in test environments that ensure smooth operation in all types of climates and elevations.
- Stock boost control entirely reworked for a much smoother driving experience
- Horsepower & torque gains maximized, especially in the mid-range
- Rev limiter increased to 7200 RPM in manual mode or with DSG flash
- Quick and easy to tune your car at home
- Exhaust flaps programmed to open under boost
- Launch control boost pressure increased for faster starts
- Increased rev limiters (transmission stock shift points remain)
- Road speed limiters removed
- Boost automatically reduces as engine temps increase, ensuring engine safety
- POWERlink allows file and octane switching in less than 2 minutes
- Annoying cold start rattle eliminated
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Simple data logging for diagnosis purposes
- Flash back to stock at any time
- Stage 1 (91 Oct): +90HP & +109TQ (ft-lbs) over stock - Net Wheel Figures: 378 HP / 432 TQ
- Stage 1 (93 Oct): +96HP & +117TQ (ft-lbs) over stock - Net Wheel Figures: 390 HP / 443 TQ
- Stage 1 (100 Oct): +115HP & +137TQ (ft-lbs) over stock - Net Wheel Figures: 413 HP / 454 TQ
- Stage 1 (104 Oct): +127HP & +150TQ (ft-lbs) over stock - Net Wheel Figures: 458 HP / 467 TQ
IE STAGE 1
The IE Stage 1 ECU Tune is precisely calibrated to make the most of your stock Audi RS3. Power gains are delivered smoothly across the entire powerband and many performance features have been added. Enthusiasts will have the choice between several fuel octanes (91, 93, 100, 104) and the ability to flash back to stock within minutes. As another added benefit the IE Stage 1 Tune has been designed to adapt to minor bolt-on modifications, such as an intercooler or intake
IE STAGE 2
EASY AT-HOME TUNE INSTALL
Required to flash your new tune, IE's DIY Flash Tool allows you to quickly upload your tune from your own garage or driveway. This OBD plug-in device is easy to use with a Windows powered laptop and WiFi connection. Your new tool also includes the abilities to switch between multiple octane files (available separately), reading and clearing diagnostic codes, upgrading Stages, or flashing back to stock.
Already have an IE Stage 1 tune and IE DIY Flash Tool? Upgrading to Stage 2 or beyond is easy! You only pay the difference in cost between the files with no additional or hidden fees. Once the required supporting hardware is installed, simply plug in your DIY Flash Tool and follow the instructions on your screen to purchase and flash the upgrade file.
After completely reverse engineering the factory ECU, our engineers use our in-house Dynapack DP42 dynamometer to perform repeated runs to test each change that is made to the software and confirm drivability in any situation. This ensures IE performance software delivers massive horsepower and torque increases across the entire powerband. Using our in-house dyno and advanced tuning tools, IE engineers have fully optimized every aspect of the factory ECU mapping on many different vehicles. This produces a tune that retains all factory like driving and safety protocols when needed, and an intense surge of power when you want it.
REMOVED SPEED LIMITER
The factory ECU speed limiter has been removed to make sure the increased power and torque can be used to its full potential on straightaways and drag strips.
INCREASED REV LIMIT
With the significant power increase, the rev limiter is also increased to allow a wider powerband on all IE Audi RS3 files. By increasing the rev limit, you gain a perfect match for the increased performance available from your new IE performance software tune.
IMPROVED THROTTLE RESPONSE
To further increase the responsive feel of the car, IE engineers have carefully adjusted the throttle sensitivity. This offers a more connected feeling to your car with plenty of power available right beneath your foot.
All IE tunes have been adjusted to run as economically as possible, dialing in air/fuel ratios to exactly where they need to be. With an IE performance ECU flash, it is common to see increased fuel economy under cruising and part-throttle driving.
- AUDI - RS3 8V/MK3 2.5T ENGINES (2017+)
About Integrated Engineering: Merging decades of experience with hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, dyno testing and daily usage evaluation has output exhaust systems that are the ultimate compliment to your performance car. IE products are proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in Salt Lake City USA.