IE Turbo Muffler Delete | VW | Audi IHI Turbo 1.8T | 2.0T
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Integrated Engineering Product Description
MQB TURBO OUTLET MUFFLER DELETE
VW & AUDI TURBO OUTLET MUFFLER DELETE APPLICATIONS
- VW MK7 Golf 1.8T/2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- VW MK7 GTI 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- VW MK7 Golf R 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- AUDI TT MK3 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- AUDI TTS MK3 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- AUDI A3 MK3 1.8T/2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- AUDI S3 MK3 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 3)
- AUDI A4 B8/B8.5 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 2/3)
- AUDI A5 B8/B8.5 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 2/3)
- AUDI A6 C6/C7 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 2/3)
- AUDI Q5 8R 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen 2/3)
TURBO OUTLET MUFFLER DELETE FEATURES
- INCREASED THROTTLE RESPONSE
- ENHANCED TURBO SOUND
- MACHINED IN-HOUSE TO EXACT TOLERANCES
- MADE IN USA
- BLACK ANODIZED FINISH
- INCLUDES PERFECT-SEAL GASKET
TURBO OUTLET MUFFLER DELETE DETAILS
As a noise-reducing measure, your factory turbocharger was equipped with a muffler on the compressor side outlet. With this installed, turbo noise is kept to a minimum and the often desired spool sound is missing. This also leads to air turbulence, which eliminates throttle response potential. By replacing this part with the IE turbo outlet muffler delete, turbo noise is restored and response is left at an all-time high.
We use a proprietary two-piece design, which is manufactured in house to strict tolerances, anodized in our bright black anodize finish, then assembled before shipping. To provide a perfect seal, a custom gasket is included.
This part is a direct replacement for the OEM part number 06H 131 111.
VW & AUDI TURBO OUTLET MUFFLER DELETE FAQ
-What will this do for my car?
The IE turbo muffler delete increases airflow from the turbocharger, improving throttle response and turbo sound characteristics.
-Do I need anything else to install this part?
No! We include everything needed to install this onto your turbocharger. You will reuse your factory mounting bolts to attach it to the turbo.
-Will this work with my aftermarket turbocharger?
These are designed to work with OEM turbos only and will not work with an aftermarket big turbo setup. They do fit all standard IHI turbos listed in our application guide, as well as the IS38 Golf R/S3 turbos.
About Integrated Engineering: Merging decades of experience with hundreds of hours of prototyping, engineering, dyno testing and daily usage evaluation has output exhaust systems that are the ultimate compliment to your performance car. IE products are proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in Salt Lake City USA.