Integrated Engineering Dogbone Insert B8 · B9 · 8R
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Integrated Engineering Product Description
As the power output of your car increases the stock rubber dogbone mount (also commonly referred to as the pendulum mount or torque arm insert) will begin to fail. This kit functions by filling the factory rubber bushing voids with a laser scanned exact-fit durometer 80 urethane insert, providing additional support and eliminating excessive flex. The IE TruFIT dogbone insert is the perfect solution for smoother shifts on everything from stock cars all the way up to big turbo kits.
Stiffening the factory dogbone mount with an IE TruFIT dogbone insert will result in reduced engine movement, and a crisper feel during aggressive gear changes.
- Stiffens the factory mounts and delivers smoother shifts
- Laser scanned and CAD designed to ensure perfect fitment
- Easy install done in 10-15 minutes
- Manufactured from Durometer 80 urethane
- Eliminates drivetrain slop without causing excessive vibration
- Reduces engine movement during aggressive gear changes
- Integrated Engineering Dogbone Insert
Product matches the following Part Number(s):