Integrated Engineering ECU Performance Tune MK7 R · 8V S3
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Integrated Engineering Product Description
Adding an IE Performance ECU Tune to your Golf R & Audi S3 packs a serious punch both in performance gains and in additional features resulting in extremely competitive power that will give you the edge on the street or track. IE’s in-house calibration engineers have taken several steps to ensure you a smooth and safe operation by maintaining factory safety limits, or “fail safes”, resulting in reliability. As a final step, the software has been calibrated in test environments that ensure smooth operation in all types of climates and elevations.
Stage 1 is precisely calibrated to make the most of your stock hardware Golf R / S3. Power gains are delivered smoothly across the entire powerband and many performance features have been added. Enthusiasts will have the choice between 91 & 93 fuel octanes and the ability to flash back to stock within minutes. As another added benefit, your IE Stage 1 Tune has been designed to adapt to minor bolt-on modifications, such as an intercooler or intake. Low torque and high torque files are available.
Ready to release every last ounce of power from your stock turbo 2.0T engine? The Stage 2 ECU tune takes full advantage of performance bolt-ons including downpipe, intake, and intercooler. You can install this setup in a single weekend and transform your MK7 R / S3 into a true AWD monster with 432HP and 467TQ! Easily switch between free octane tunes whenever you want to add more power with your choice of 91, 93, or 104 octane files. Load Stage 2 and get ready to experience the true power monster that has been hiding under the hood of your VW MK7 Golf R.
- Max output: 432HP & 467LB/FT TQ
- Stage 1 & Stage 2 files available to match any level of bolt-on parts
- Horsepower & torque gains maximized on stock engine & turbo
- Switch between 91, 93, & 104 octanes at no extra cost
- Stock boost control optimized for a smooth driving experience
- Rev limiter increased to 7100 RPM in manual mode or with DSG flash
- Quick and easy to tune your car at home
- Launch control boost pressure increased for faster starts (DSG)
- Increased rev limiters (transmission stock shift points remain)
- Road speed limiters removed
- All engine safety protocols remain for reliability and long engine life
- POWERlink allows file and octane switching in less than 2 minutes
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Simple data logging for diagnosis purposes
- Flash back to stock at any time
- Integrated Engineering ECU Performance Tune
- IE PowerLINK V3 Flash Cable (OPTIONAL)