Neuspeed 340x30mm 2-Piece Brake Rotor Set - VW/Audi MQB
Have a Question? Ask a Specialist713.955.5846
Neuspeed Product Description
NEUSPEED 2-Piece Full-Floating Brake Rotors, direct replacement for factory 340x30mm rotor. Only the highest quality materials and incorporating the latest racing brake rotor technology went into building these rotors. The 2-Piece Full-Floating Rotor offers the advantage of weight savings and quicker heat dissipation. Plus the reduction of unsprung weight improves handling characteristics under all situations and this reduction in rotational inertia allows for faster acceleration, decreased braking distances and more responsive handling.
Benefits of Full-Floating Rotor – a race-bred technology. This design allows the disc to "float" in both radial and axial directions, enabling the disc to expand and contract according to temperature variations for better braking performance. By allowing the outer disc to expand away from the hub under extreme heat reduces the tendency of the rotor warping.
- Aluminum Hat - 7075-T6 for better strength and lower deflection rate. Coating Type III Black Hard Anodized
- Rotor - 340mm x 30mm, Grey Iron, Heat Treated
- Slotted, 48 Curved Veins, Directional Vents - 17mm wide
- Stainless Steel Full Floating Hardware - "D-Bobbin" hardware type
- Lightening pocket around floating hardware to reduce weight, adding structural rigidity, and reducing rotor's heat transfer
- Weight - 18.2 lbs. Each (Factory Rotor: 23.5 lbs.)