034 Rear Subframe Mount Inserts - MQB
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for MK7 Golf R, 8V A3 / S3 / RS3, & MK3 TT / TTS / TTRS are designed to limit movement in the factory rear subframe mounts to maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering and improve the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential.
By filling small voids in the four factory mounts as well as limiting vertical movement, this insert set eliminates the associated slop to ensure that you experience a more refined, connected driving experience, especially when driving at the limit. These billet aluminum parts will not pack and wear over time and offer a lasting performance improvement.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert - Front (Pair)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert - Rear (Pair)
Note: The factory rear subframe bolts are torque-to-yield bolts, and we recommend replacing them when installing these inserts. A new set of four OEM bolts is available separately above.
We Also Recommend
034 Full Density Line Front Control Arm Kit (Late M14) - Audi B8 / B8.5