At E1 Motorsports, we take the safety of our customers and employees while providing our full range of automotive services. Below is an outline of the procedures & precautions that the E1 team has implemented.
- Santizing all high touch areas before and after service of every vehicle using G-Technique Tri-Clean with Biocote cleaner which exceeds all CDC recommendations for killing COVID-19 virus as well as others Using Steering wheel covers and seat covers Wiping down door handles on the exterior as well as our cleaning of the interior
- Wiping down all key fobs before and after handling the vehicle
- Placing sanitized key fobs in ziplock bag for customer pickup
- Emailing final invoice prior to pickup to allow customers to pay digitally and have a contactless pickup option.
- Our waiting room is closed and we are only offering pick up and drop off at our shop.
- For customers requesting vehicle pickup, the key can be left on the windshield for our driver to pickup vehicle. We sanitize vehicle before we drive it back to our facility.
- All employees wearing nitril gloves during business hours with gloves being thrown out after each vehicle is worked on (each car is only handled with new gloves)