Our auto repair & service procedures during COVID-19 pandemic
Posted by Brian Stewart on
At E1 Motorsports, we take the safety of our customers and employees while providing our full range of automotive services. Below is an outline of the procedures & precautions that the E1 team has implemented.
- Santizing all high touch areas before and after service of every vehicle using G-Technique Tri-Clean with Biocote cleaner which exceeds all CDC recommendations for killing COVID-19 virus as well as others Using Steering wheel covers and seat covers Wiping down door handles on the exterior as well as our cleaning of the interior
- Wiping down all key fobs before and after handling the vehicle
- Placing sanitized key fobs in ziplock bag for customer pickup
- Emailing final invoice prior to pickup to allow customers to pay digitally and have a contactless pickup option.
- Our waiting room is closed and we are only offering pick up and drop off at our shop.
- For customers requesting vehicle pickup, the key can be left on the windshield for our driver to pickup vehicle. We sanitize vehicle before we drive it back to our facility.
- All employees wearing nitril gloves during business hours with gloves being thrown out after each vehicle is worked on (each car is only handled with new gloves)
If you have any questions about our safety protocols or need to schedule your vehicle for service, please call us at 713.955.5846 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.